“Neighborhood Bar with History ”
Review of Wolski's Tavern

Wolski's Tavern
Ranked #214 of 1,591 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

A family owned bar of more than a 100 years. It has great atmosphere and every time I have stopped I have been made to feel welcome. They offer several taps and a full liquor selection. It's a great place to stop and "close". Don't forget your bumper sticker.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Not much to look at from the outside, but inside, the people and history make it worth a stop. No food (except popcorn), but a great beer selection at reasonable prices, and the bartender knows his stuff and makes you feel welcome. Definitely worth a stop in if you like good beer or drink, an old bar with lots of history and that local feel.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

My friend and I stopped by this place for a free beer since they give you one if you come the same day as the Lakefront Brewery Tour.

This place was very chill, and the bartenders were very relaxed and nice.
The beer tasted fresh.
One of the bartenders suggested a Canadian whiskey I'd never tried, and it ended up being highly enjoyable.

Also, you get free popcorn here.

But I wouldn't come here if you need lots of privacy when nature calls.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

My husband and I enjoyed this little pub the most on our trip because the owner/bartender was the nicest guy ever! Very friendly and felt at home in this little bar that looks like a house from the outside. The locals were very nice to us while we enjoying our beers.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

all time favorite, usually show up when old friends are in town or my kids always fun I just can t close it anymore unless I take a nap before going out

1  Thank acookster