“Loved It”
Review of Steny's Tavern

Steny's Tavern
Ranked #195 of 1,543 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This bar was jam packed as we went to watch a baseball game on tv. Since we aren't from Milwaukee, we had our cubs stuff on and the people couldn't have been nicer. Lots of other Cubs fans there too since Chicago isn't too far. Tons of tvs to see all the sports action, including a giant pull down screen at one end. The food was good too. Standard sports bar food options but was delicious. Good drink specials as well. I will for sure go back here if I find myself in Milwaukee again!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Had a larger table after a pedal tavern ride. This was recommended by the person driving the bike. Ooops, major disappointment. Food took very long to get to the table for bar food. It came out overdone and cold. 3-4 out of our party sent back the food and said not to bring them anything else. I called the next day and asked to speak to the owner to be told he was off on Mondays. No problem have him call me on Tuesday. Well as you can imagine it is 3 days later and no phone call. Is this the type of restaurant you want to go to? When asked to speak to a manager (that day) they were very confrontational and left you with the thought the problem was ours not them. This was one of the poorer experiences I have had in the Milwaukee area. Too bad as I believe the location is good. Maybe a shake up of management, owners or staff is in order.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Sunday evening at 6:00. We were a large table of 12 after a very delightful peddle tavern ride. The food was recommended by our driver. The food was served cold and burnt 50 minutes after we ordered. The manager was confrontational when we shared our experience. We were told our waitress was new and the kitchen had only two staff members. They did compensate 3 meals but no one at the table enjoyed the service, staff or cold food. Once burned....never to return.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I went to this bar on a Saturday afternoon, it was super busy but we were waited on in a very timely manner. Great beer and all you can eat free popcorn. There was a ton of activity in the bar and there were a lot of people but, everybody seem friendly and we had a great time.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Went on the Milwaukee Pedal Tavern tour, or ride. We had a blast on the ride and then at Steny's. Very cool staff, nice big place, free popcorn. Good Beer Specials. If you download their app on the Apple Store you get a free coozy, otherwise its a $1.00 for the coozie. Listen stop in watch a game and have fun