“Very Good Spinach Pie and Gyros”
Review of Oakland Gyros

Oakland Gyros
Ranked #51 of 1,586 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Reviewed 1 September 2016

My husband and got take out dinners from Oakland Gyros when staying overnight near the airport and it was a very nice find. I had the spinach pie dinner and my husband had gyros. Both were very good, large portions, wonderful flavors, and excellent pitas. Prices were very reasonable, especially since I got two full meals from my spinach pie! We will definitely go back again next time we are in the Milwaukee area.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

My hubby and I eat here at least 4 times a year. The prices have gone up but they worth it. The staff are all friendly and helpful too.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

A friend tipped me off to Oakland Gyros and I ate at this location twice during my weeklong stay (and ate once at their Oakland Ave location). Prices are right, service is quick, and the food is excellent at that price point.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Even having eaten gyros in Greece itself, Oakland Gyros has the most amazing gyros I've had in my life. They give you a mountain of meat in your pita, so I would recommend buying a gyro and an extra pita to split the meat. The restaurant has a very Greek feel since the owners are Greek themselves. This is probably my favorite restaurant ever.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

We really were craving avgolemono, a chicken rice soup made with lemon and eggs! It is really the best soup since Athens on Mitchell. So we settled for the gyros and were very happy with our plate and service. For a drive through they are really fast!

1  Thank ALnG_Photo