“A True Beer and Cheese Gem!”

Uber tap room and cheese mart
Ranked #67 of 1,549 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed 27 March 2016

We visited Uber Taproom and had an excellent experience. Their craft beer selection is outstanding, cheese curds from Clock Shadow Creamery were to die for, and their cheese offering (from the WI Cheese Mart next door) was fantastic. I had the gourmet grilled cheese. It came with a choice of sides, but the salad was great with it. My husband had the reuben sliders. Service was so friendly and accommodating. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Pre-Springsteen show. Stopped in and got spot at the end of the bar. Good recommendations on what to try for local beer from one of the bartenders. Ordered some decadent cheese curds. got so loud that the music over the sound system was no longer audible. Some people struggled a bit to get service. I had a blast. Cheese shop next door - I went in to bring some stuff home. Nice that they let you sample,especially checking to see how spicy the spicy cheeses are.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Grabbed a bite here before heading to the Springsteen Concert at the BMO Harris Center. Very convenient (walkable) to the arena.

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

This place has to be visited when in Milwaukee, beer, cheese, and friendly people. The bartenders and waitress are pretty knowledgeable about the beers and cheese. Pleasant wooden tables for large and small groups, there's a bar too. The Uber Tap Room is attached to the Wisconsin Cheese Mart.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Went here with my girlfriend on a Saturday night for some lite food and drinks before ice skating. We arrived to a fairly busy restaurant, and sat ourselves and took our time with the menu. The waiter was patient and was very knowledgeable about the cheeses as well as the beer. We got a cheese and meat platter and also a giant pretzel. Both were great, and either my girlfriend or I liked all of the cheeses.

I would definitely go back. I cannot remember the kinds of cheese we got, but there are many that sounded good that we didn't get a chance to try. The beer list is great, and if you're more of a Miller Lite person, they have that too.