“Italian deli and grocery store”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fraboni's Italian Specialties and Delicatessen Monona
Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Monona
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Description: We are a full-service Italian Delicatessen and Specialty Store featuring a great selection of Cold Subs, Hot Sandwiches, Hot Dinners, and a huge deli case packed full of olives, meats, cheeses, salamis, and house-made salads and sausages. Our store in Monona features indoor seating and seasonal outdoor seating and all our food is available for dine-in or carryout.
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Lovely place to drop by for a few grocery items, and to pick up some pizza, or deli items or other homemade goodies to take home (fresh or frozen). Also, there are inside tables, featuring red-and-white-checked covers, for dining, as well as tables outside. Soups and other Italian-style entrees are featured daily. Recently, I have had the lasagna, spaghetti, a pork sandwich, and some desert items. All of them have been yummy. The place is not fancy, but the staff is friendly and the price is right. It’s like being home-away-from-home.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

This is a wonderful place to find out of the ordinary ingredients. If you are looking for fresh mozzarella ,balsamic vinegar ,pasta sauce this is the place for you.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Fraboni's Monona is where this Italian family produces their yummy food. This location has an interesting deli, a sandwich/salad case, Italian dishes, pasta, and meatballs fresh or frozen to go, and hot specials each day, plus a small but interesting selection of Italian foods, sweets, and wines. You can take your lunch home, or eat in the store's small dining area or at the tables outside. We are frequent visitors!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I stumbled onto this place by accident, it is definitely a treasure. Italian market and deli. I had a sub and was very good with fresh made bread and sliced to order topping. There special topping mix was also very tasty. I also bought a few things from their market and everything has been outstanding. It a hidden gem, but wprth the effort to get there.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

I have been going to his market since I was a kid. The holiday sausage is my favorite. They make it all year round, but you have to call and order it. They put cheese and I think wine in it. The have full deli and you can order take out or they have a few tables where you can dine in. Don't forget to try the olive salad. It is just like my mom used to make. The porketta is another must have. Delicious. They also have a Regent St. location. If you are there around lunch time, their Italian subs are great. Try it, you will like it.