“I have been staying here on business for over 10 year!”

Quality Inn Central Wisconsin Airport
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mosinee
Reviewed 9 January 2018

This Inn is a mainstay for me when I am on business in Mosinee! It is reasonably close to numerous eating establishments in the area. The rooms are reasonably priced and well appointed. I will stay here again!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

The staff was very helpful finding a restaurant late on a week night. The rooms were clean. The breakfast was eggs, sausage, waffles and assorted bagels, bread, cereal with juices coffee and milk. Ice machines were located well and there is a pool.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2017

When traveling to Wausau we decided we would find a hotel first for the night and then d chair lift rides at Granite Peak. We each got a room with a king size bed. The room we were given was very noisy and cold. It sounded like the window was open and it was next to the highway. We turned up the heat and left to do things. When we got back we spoke to the fellow at the desk and he happily changed our room for us. However we didn't find out until much later that the sink didn't drain properly and the hair dryer didn't work at all.
We went to the bar and had drinks and watched the Badger game and decided to get burgers for dinner. There were only four tables including ours being served in the dinning room, it took 45 minutes to get the burgers, my husbands was like a hockey puck with the burned side face down so hopefully he wouldn't notice it I'm sure, the others were all dried out. We were never asked how we wanted them cooked at all. Just before the waiter brought them out he asked if any of us wanted lettuce, tomato or onions on them. They were supposed to come with it. We waited for ketchup like at least five minutes. When my husband told the waiter that he couldn't eat his burger because it was burned, he said I'll let the cook know. No offer to get him another or anything. He came back put the bill down on the table and walked away. We were not done yet. We had to wait at the register to pay ad spoke to the lady and told her about the service and bad food. She must've talked to the bar manager or something and refunded our money for everything. That waiter has no business being a waiter, he wanted to blame everything on anyone else including being slammed by tables to wait on. There were four including ours. Excuses they just took over the bar and restaurant. The same goes for the hotel part, they are redecorating. It also smelled pretty much like mildew down by the bar.

Room Tip: The even numbered rooms face the parking lot. Do not stay on the highway side especially room 259.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I stayed here for a few weeks while I was working nearby. The room rates were reasonable and the rooms were decent. The staff was friendly and even gave me a ride to work when I needed to have my vehicle in the shop for repairs. I don't have any complaints but the only improvement I could recommend would be to improve the WiFi. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed two nights a week ago. We went to breakfast and found several unsatisfactory items. The coffee was extremely strong, pastry dried out, eggs and sausage Luke warm. We left the second day for several hours and when we returned the room had not been cleaned. Sink not cleaned, trash cans not emptied (food left from previous day), bed not made. Called front desk to report the problems but they reported it was the company Green Policy. In addition, Toilet water running. Reported to front desk but not repaired. Upon check out I voiced my displeasure with their performance.., they said nothing.
I QUESTION IF THIS IS THE LOCAL QUALITY INN STUFFING OFF OR CHOICE HOTELS CUTTING COSTS. On either count it is unacceptable!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mosinee
9.9 km away
La Quinta Inn Wausau
#5 of 11 in Wausau
15.5 km away
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wausau, WI

Been to Quality Inn Central Wisconsin Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Central Wisconsin Airport

Address: 400 Orbiting Dr, Mosinee, WI 54455-1751 (Formerly Mosinee Inn & Suites)
Region: United States > Wisconsin > Mosinee
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mosinee
Price Range: $80 - $117 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn Central Wisconsin Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Quality Inn Central Wisconsin Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Mosinee