Review Highlights
They have everything you need!

I absolutely LOVE this store! I love cooking and baking and they have so much to choose from as far... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Climber266586
De Pere, Wisconsin
Awesome

Reviewed 18 November 2020
Mydogbert

All reviews country store chicken soup bulk customers deli cheese items job
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2020

They are not wearing masks, nor are requiring customers to wear masks. Feels very unsafe. I won't be going back!

The goat milk I bought on December 4, showed an expiration of December 1. There were only about 5 goat milks, how can hard can that be for them to check (I didn't have my glasses and am use to stores keeping on top of things).

I stopped for the eggs, however, it's not worth it to chance getting Covid 19.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank D6490XIstevene
Reviewed 18 November 2020

I had my mother stop and pick up some items on her way. I asked for sliced bacon from the deli. They don't sell it that way anymore. It's sold in packages but still the same great taste! I only miss getting my custom size to freeze and a medium thickness. The chicken soup cheese in a grilled cheese is awesome. The combos are endless! Great for dipping in chili or tomato soup / bisque.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 6 September 2020

Have been shopping at this store for many years, but the last 2 times I tried to purchase meat, a young women at the counter closest to the meat counter I'd never seen before argued with me saying she couldn't cut the meat because she'd have to clean the cutter. Really ? Isn't that her job ? I asked her 4 times to Please slice the meat, but she continued refusing. I left with nothing after a 30 mile drive. At least the 1st time the previous week, she cut my meat after aguing with me 3 times. I thought maybe she was having a bad day, but then did it again ? Wow ! I've never had any one ever speak to me like that before at Brubaker's. Hope this isn't a new trend.

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

A short drive off of both Hwys 41 & 141 on Cty A, Brubakers offers excellent products and quiet charm. Bulk items are fabulous but don’t miss stocking up with their deli goods. Especially the sweet bologna and various cheeses including horseradish and chicken soup! Homemade fresh bread is excellent especially the cinnamon loaf. You won’t be disappointed!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 25 January 2019 via mobile

Always plan a stop here either on the way up or on the way back from Eagle River. Last stop I stocked up on items to ship back to Texas. We moved here about a year ago and I can’t find the stuff I need anywhere around here. So my yearly visit will always include Brubaker’s. Wish they shipped stuff.

Date of experience: June 2018