“Wonderful lunch boxes!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We had a shrimp tempura lunch box and a chicken teriyaki lunch box. Both were $10. The tempura was light and crisp and very good. The meal came with 4 pieces of sushi, 4 small steamed dumplings, white rice, a green salad and miso soup. Tempura can be tricky if not done correctly and Sakura nailed this! I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

I really can't comment directly on their sushi or hibachi items. However, I found their regular menu items to be rather ordinary. I ordered their Teriyaki Chicken. It was rather ordinary. I'm sure that most people come here for the sushi or the hibachi items. One of the people in our party did order sushi. She gave it a 5 out of 10 which probably makes it still one of the better sushi places in Oshkosh. I'm not a sushi lover. I probably won't return.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Took my sweetheart out for a special evening and not disappointed. Had visited here several years back and remember similar event, and so pleased the consistency has been maintained. Would not be disappointed if expecting a wonderful little place to go.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We go there once a month since they've opened. My wife and I are vegetarians and we love this place. They'll make our sushi per our taste. We like the tofu teriyaki there a lot as well. As far as the staff, it's always great experience. By now, we know the owners quiet well and she always goes an extra mile to ensure that we always have a positive experience.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Great fun and entertaining chef! Gotta reserve a Hibachi... where your food is cooked right in front of you!!! You even get shots of Sake... the kids will have fun too, and be amazed with the flying knifes, jumping eggs...