“Pay no mind to the negative reviews!”
Review of China 1

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China 1
Ranked #53 of 173 Restaurants in Oshkosh
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

This place is great. Soup, crab rangoons, and fried rice was fantastic. I also dropped my wallet and an employee ran out to my car to return it. And $6 for a lunch special?? SWEET.

1  Thank Anna R

Reviewed 1 January 2017

They have a full menu and while the food is not great, it is the best of the cheap Chinese places in town. We only get delivery, there is no reason to eat at the restaurant.

1  Thank volkswagendriver
Reviewed 8 December 2016

My last review of China 1 was in 2013 and I want to tell you that still in 2016 the food is the best and most delicious and in addition I would like to say that I ordered 11 meals to go. All with different sides, some with special request fried rice (no meat), some extra spices, etc., etc. and I asked them to put names on each order for me so that I could easily figure out where they go. My order arrived exactly on time, still as hot as you would expect to receive at your table and every order was 100% correct and delicious. My delivery included fortune cookies, the noodles for on top of the soup, all the sauces, silverware, etc. This restaurant gets 5 stars from me in every category. Thank you China 1!! :)

1  Thank PJ0hnson
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Generally they are a bit better than most of the other take-out Chinese places. The restaurant itself is a dump.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Went for lunch/dinner after shopping. Food was adequate, but not overwhelming. We asked for hot tea with our meal. We received barely warm tea. After finally flagging down waitress/hostess to let her know, we were served warmer tea. Not their usual. Yes, we would probably go back to try it again.