“Fantastic!!”

Add it.
Jade Dragon Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 175 Restaurants in Oshkosh
Reviewed 10 April 2015

I have never tried this Chinese restaurant and decided to order out lunch. The service was wonderful, timely, and the food was excellent! I ordered the Mongolian beef and a couple of crab rangoons that was offered as the lunch special. Very tasty! Will be back again soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2015

My husband and I lived in Oshkosh for four years while we attended UWO. A friend took us here for the first time, and we have been hooked ever since. The orange chicken is delicious - but my favorite is the Crab Rangoon! Always made fresh to order. Hubby and I would order one order for each of us. The sauce is sweet and tangy and homemade, too. While in college, we ordered here at least 1-2 times a week. The drivers knew our names by heart and my favorite, the owner, who would answer the calls - knew our order as soon as we gave our street name. Talk about great service! We even got a gift certificate every Christmas from Jade Dragon. Never once have we had a problem with their food, service - and best of all - they have NEVER gotten it wrong! Though now in Appleton, we make a point to go to Oshkosh just for Jade Dragon. The food is delicious and we are loyal for life. No other Chinese food restaurant in the area compares. Gives Panda Express a run for their money for sure. We will definitely keep coming back - the prices are great, and the service is outstanding. Whether you dine in (so relaxing!) or take out/deliver, the food is perfect. I enjoy eating at Jade Dragon as the owner is always willing to tell stories and talk about Chinese culture - so friendly and inviting! Must try!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Our last night in Oshkosh we decided to dine away from the air show and the limited menu it provided. We were very pleasantly surprised by the quality and reasonable cost at the Jade Dragon. We dined on a weekday night and the restaurant was filled up. Service was prompt and gave us plenty of time to select from the menu. Specialty plates were great and filling. If we return to the EAA Air Adventure again in a future year, we will come "downtown" and enjoy the Jade Dragon again.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This place not only has great food but the service is wonderful and so is the decor. Very reasonably priced too.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Delishious food and GREAT service! Best Chinese food I've ever had. Good location and kept very clean. Upbeat and friendly workers. Authentic and american Chinese food is available, all delicious.