“Good Thai food!”

Add it.
Royal Kitchen
Ranked #88 of 173 Restaurants in Oshkosh
Reviewed 1 September 2015

The Pad Thai, Basil Shrimp, and Yellow curry with vegetables were great! Service was ok,
and atmosphere was casual. Small, cozy restaurant.

Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

Very salty and poor flavor. No sushi available. Slow service. Average prices. Typical Asian menu. Smaller portions than other local Asian restaurants. We will not return.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

This was the first time I tried this place. I ate in, and the service was good and friendly. The portion was fairly good size and very tasty. I would definitely try this place again, and order something different...would like to try several different dishes. I have friends that go here often and love it. They never had a bad meal, so they recommended it to us.

Reviewed 17 November 2014

My family and I came here on a recommendation from a coworker who said they had the best pad Thai. When we arrived, there was one waitress who couldn't keep up with the small number of tables. We ordered the dumplings as apps in which we did enjoy very much. I had to eat mine cold because we only had one set of silverware. I ordered the recommended pad Thai while my fiance had shrimp fried rice. The plating was esthetically pleasing to the eyes for both the dishes. The pad Thai was overly greasy and didn't have any flavor at all. The fried rice was mediocre. Nothing to wow me back. Needless to say, I will never go back. I've never had such horrible pad Thai before this place so at least they get some sort of award in my book,

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Wonderful food!

I have driven 45 minutes just to take people to eat here.

Good fresh Sushi.
We all love the deep fried Oreos.