“Excellent Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2016

The staff is very friendly and informative. They adapt to the customers very well - from those who like just broccoli and now spice to those at the other end of the spectrum.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

I have had a lot of Thai food in my day and although this isn't the best Thai food I have had ever - it is good for Oshkosh, Wisconsin. I had the Pad Thai and the Green Bean Curry...I can't decide which one was better. The Pad Thai has a good flavor and the curry is delicious too. I think if you drove a little bit further north (Appleton) you could find something better but...Bangkok Thai is perfect for an Asian flare so close to home.
The food is good, the service is great (our server was adorable) and reasonably priced. Give it a shot.

Reviewed 25 November 2015

This was our first visit. There really were no negatives. The service was good The food was delicious. We'll make another trip there soon. It's probably the best Asian food in the city of Oshkosh. Keep up the good work!!!!

Reviewed 4 August 2015

We were pleasantly surprised with the fabulous food here! From the outside, this restaurant looks like nothing special, but the food was great! Service was quick and friendly. And the ambiance inside was pretty nice as well. The only drawback I can think of was they charged ($2) for requesting more rice. But our meals were excellent- very spicy which we requested, but good flavor too :)

FYI- this restaurant is not open on weekends. (we had bad luck with the hours the first couples times we tried to eat here...)

Reviewed 19 July 2015

Very good place to eat!! We have never been disappointed!! The owners always picks our dinner for our large group and it is always spot on!!