“Very Good”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

With all the Chinese/Asian buffets, it is always a tough choice to eat at a menu only Asian restaurant. However, if you want fresh, made to order, good table service, that is what we received for our lunch. We had chicken egg rolls, that are of the thinly wrapped variety, that were very good, as was the crushed peanut sauce. We ordered mixed vegetables in a brown sauce, excellent with al dente cooked vegetables. Tum Kai Gai soup with chicken, the chicken tender white meat tasted bland, but the coconut flavor broth was good, would have liked to have thrown in a half cup of rice to thicken it up. Bill with 2 diet sodas $25. Saw people eating Pai Thai that looked good also.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Love the pad thai, you should def try it! It's a tiny place if you want to eat there, otherwise it seems to be best for take out. I haven't tried anything else there, but one of my friends goes all the time and she raves about it.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

My wife and I each had #36 (vegetables, cashews, and shrimp) which was preceded by a thick rice soup. Good quantity and quality, but nothing special. Our server was very pleasant and the restaurant and restrooms were very clean.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

The food here never disappoints. The service is quick and the food is delicious. My personal favorite is chicken pad thai with medium spice. Just enough spice that you don't lose the flavors, but know that their hot is HOT! Great place for delicious Thai food.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

I love this place. I have been there many times and every time it is amazing! My husband loves it too!