“Nice Break from the Chains!”

La Sure's Cakes & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Oshkosh
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 17 February 2016

Stopping in Oshkosh on a Saturday to connect with a friend. Wondered where to meet & she suggested this little gem of a place & we're glad she did! There is nothing fancy as far as atmosphere goes, the dining area is a bit small; but the establishment is clean & the food, excellent. My husband & I opted for breakfast. Very rare to have hash browns that are golden brown AND crispy on the outside. I appreciated the bacon being crispy, too. My husband's omelet was, by his admission, extremely good & so was the soup our friend had. If I were a local, this would be a place I would frequent often. Now that we know about it, we'll be making it a stop over on our way thru the Oshkosh area in the future. I hear their catering & cakes are excellent as well!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Always looking for good perch fry on Friday nights. Happy to report La Sures was excellent! Comes with choice of potato including American fries with onions. Call ahead to pickup on your way home. You will be pleasantly surprised! Can't beat their cakes either! It's a very small homey place so we love the carry out!

Reviewed 6 February 2016

Just had the best breakfast!! I had the Breakfast Scrambler. Delicious!!! Boys had pancakes. They were huge! Bigger than their heads! And you got two of them. My sister had the french toast. It tasted delicious as well!! They definitely have the Best Breakfast in town!!!! PS. Try out the jam that's on the table so Amazing!

Reviewed 19 November 2015

Our group of four were all very pleased with breakfast here. Nothing fancy, but all done well: french toast was thick and delicious, eggs benedict had really good ham and a perfect poached egg, hash browns were nice and crispy. We'll be back!

Reviewed 11 September 2015

A great place to start the day before trekking across the EAA grounds during Airventure week. Always great breakfasts! And top-notch cakes & pies. Always busy, but worth the wait.