“Good food at reasonable prices”

La Sure's Cakes & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Oshkosh
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Went here for lunch. Friendly service. Good selection of choices. Reasonable prices. Fair portions. Would recommend.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

If you're searching for mediocrity, this is your place. I stopped recently for a Friday night fish fry. It was ok. A few years back we used to be big fans of La Shure's Café. Of course that was before they served us still frozen fish. On this most recent visit, they did ok. It's a small place, and on this visit it was a bit chilly in the restaurant.

1  Thank photoguywisconsin
Reviewed 1 March 2016

I love the cafe. Cakes are Delicious!! They have a banquet hall next to the Hawthorn Suites by the Outlet Mall - I have been to many weddings and meetings - friendly staff - good food - they had a great music team at one of the weddings they were so much fun. If you are in need of music for a meeting or wedding google Joe and Janice - I cannot remember their business name. If you are looking for a GREAT breakfast head to La Sure's Cafe it is yummy

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Stopping in Oshkosh on a Saturday to connect with a friend. Wondered where to meet & she suggested this little gem of a place & we're glad she did! There is nothing fancy as far as atmosphere goes, the dining area is a bit small; but the establishment is clean & the food, excellent. My husband & I opted for breakfast. Very rare to have hash browns that are golden brown AND crispy on the outside. I appreciated the bacon being crispy, too. My husband's omelet was, by his admission, extremely good & so was the soup our friend had. If I were a local, this would be a place I would frequent often. Now that we know about it, we'll be making it a stop over on our way thru the Oshkosh area in the future. I hear their catering & cakes are excellent as well!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Always looking for good perch fry on Friday nights. Happy to report La Sures was excellent! Comes with choice of potato including American fries with onions. Call ahead to pickup on your way home. You will be pleasantly surprised! Can't beat their cakes either! It's a very small homey place so we love the carry out!