“La Sure's is sure good for breakfast!”

La Sure's Cakes & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Oshkosh
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 21 July 2017

After eating at almost all of the breakfast stops in town, I finally made it here. I am glad I did.
It is a busy place, usually crowded, and a bit tight. I sat down at the counter and order the sirloin burger, eggs over easy, rye bread, and hash browns with a side of sausage gravy.
The sirloin burger was so big it came on a separate plate, and was perfect. And, the hash browns with gravy were good, too. A darned good meal with great service.
Nice, homey atmosphere, with a lot of regulars. Hope I can be one, too!

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Went here for lunch. Friendly service. Good selection of choices. Reasonable prices. Fair portions. Would recommend.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

If you're searching for mediocrity, this is your place. I stopped recently for a Friday night fish fry. It was ok. A few years back we used to be big fans of La Shure's Café. Of course that was before they served us still frozen fish. On this most recent visit, they did ok. It's a small place, and on this visit it was a bit chilly in the restaurant.

1  Thank photoguywisconsin
Reviewed 1 March 2016

I love the cafe. Cakes are Delicious!! They have a banquet hall next to the Hawthorn Suites by the Outlet Mall - I have been to many weddings and meetings - friendly staff - good food - they had a great music team at one of the weddings they were so much fun. If you are in need of music for a meeting or wedding google Joe and Janice - I cannot remember their business name. If you are looking for a GREAT breakfast head to La Sure's Cafe it is yummy

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Stopping in Oshkosh on a Saturday to connect with a friend. Wondered where to meet & she suggested this little gem of a place & we're glad she did! There is nothing fancy as far as atmosphere goes, the dining area is a bit small; but the establishment is clean & the food, excellent. My husband & I opted for breakfast. Very rare to have hash browns that are golden brown AND crispy on the outside. I appreciated the bacon being crispy, too. My husband's omelet was, by his admission, extremely good & so was the soup our friend had. If I were a local, this would be a place I would frequent often. Now that we know about it, we'll be making it a stop over on our way thru the Oshkosh area in the future. I hear their catering & cakes are excellent as well!