“Our Go-To”

La Sure's Cakes & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Oshkosh
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Nice small-town diner feel. Excellent breakfasts and always a nice selection of pies. Friendly and attentive staff. Our favorite breakfast stop in Oshkosh!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Very experienced friendly waitresses, good food and reasonable. Hubby likes the omelettes and I like mine over easy with crispy bacon. Daily specials and operates an excellent bakery making wedding and special occasion cakes. Been around a long time.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 21 July 2017

After eating at almost all of the breakfast stops in town, I finally made it here. I am glad I did.
It is a busy place, usually crowded, and a bit tight. I sat down at the counter and order the sirloin burger, eggs over easy, rye bread, and hash browns with a side of sausage gravy.
The sirloin burger was so big it came on a separate plate, and was perfect. And, the hash browns with gravy were good, too. A darned good meal with great service.
Nice, homey atmosphere, with a lot of regulars. Hope I can be one, too!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Went here for lunch. Friendly service. Good selection of choices. Reasonable prices. Fair portions. Would recommend.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 12 November 2016

If you're searching for mediocrity, this is your place. I stopped recently for a Friday night fish fry. It was ok. A few years back we used to be big fans of La Shure's Café. Of course that was before they served us still frozen fish. On this most recent visit, they did ok. It's a small place, and on this visit it was a bit chilly in the restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2016