See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Brain Shaha management staff are not good people. They give uncleared warning. The staff lies on the guest. They dont investigate any people but take matter into bigger problems. Night Staff is rude and loud. They smoke throughout tge hotel and blame guest. They also make it there businesses to take advantage of the gues. Police be called for no reason. They would say u did something without facts. Give a warning but call the police on you. Poor service. If you dont wanna go to jail i wouldn't go to this hotel at all..

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We got great service from the staff and espiecaly Tisha she was a big help. The room was nice. It is in a good location with stores and restaurants all around. Close to the highway but you don't hear the traffic. We got a good nights rest.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Nice clean Place friendly staff totally worked with me close to a lot of businesses restaurants grocery stores they're totally accommodating for everything you need would definitely go back again Brian the manager is an awesome guy he will fully help you out

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I had a very pleasant stay at the Super 8 in Pleasant Prairie, WI. The room was modest and modestly priced, was clean and had everything I needed. The staff were friendly, and in particular Cameo at the front desk, in addition to having a cool name, was great about helping me with some last-minute printing of a number of very important documents for an application I was working on. I rarely write reviews, but I promised her I'd write one because I was very grateful. The staff helped me out in a pinch and gave me donuts. I recommend staying here, very reasonable prices and free WiFi and AMAZING staff.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Nice place to stay on a great location. With a humble staff, willing to help and good breakfast! It’s a good area with lots of food around and a movie theater. Good price and quick access to the highway.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business