Lowest prices for your stay
US$51
SAVE US$20
PricelineUS$51
WyndhamUS$51
Trip.comUS$67
All reviews nothing fancy pool and hot tub ski trip late at night would stay here again comfortable room king bed great price cascade raj skiing muffins
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2021

I stayed here for one night with my family for skiing at Cascade the following day. This was literally five minutes away so very convenient. The hotel is good value for money if you just want clean and basic. Breakfast was quite limiting, especially if you're a vegan! Other than that the place is great.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Days Inn Portage, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Portage, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE FUTURE.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

Was rolling through Portage and needed a place to stay. Found Days Inn, located right next to truck stop so location, for me, was ideal. Rate was good (through the app) as well as parking (could see truck from room). Room was clean with all the necessities I require (micro, desk, bed, etc). I found the staff, especially the manager, extremely helpful and considerate. Laundry room was not taking my quarters so the Manager, Kat, did my laundry for me in the commercial machines, dried and folded as well. Extremely nice!!! Especially to wash and dry and fold my "truckers cloths"! Hard to find customer service at this level anymore- I found NO ONE of the staff to be rude in any way, everyone was extremely helpful and pleasant. Booked online, through the app. You can check in and out via the app as well, although I did not.

Kat, thank you very much for your assistance !

Room tip: went with a ground level room with visual of my cargo
Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Days Inn Portage, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Portage, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Thank you very much for your fantastic review. We try to help out as much as we can. We try to go above and beyond when possible. Cat says you are very much welcome! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 13 October 2020

Poor communication about the pool usage. Was open from the time of the pandemic for non staying guests on and they decided to close it to those people without communicating that to the public. What is the difference between letting hotel guests use and the locals who use it? They need to study up on the cdc guidelines. Also on their customer service skills. The "manager" was incredibly snotty and quite frankly inappropriate with how he spoke to me. No customer service at all. I will never ever go back and will tell people to go next door.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 27 July 2020 via mobile

Do not recommend this place at all , worn down , dirty pool, poor cleaning service ( left us no clean towels ) came in room did not even make bed . We had our car ( a very expensive one ) parked outside , had to move it to front of building . Strangers by our car late at night not even hotel patrons . Apparently management was aware of these people. Didn’t feel safe . Will not go again ever

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2020

Was staying with friends for three nights and had so many problems. The receptionist could not find out reservation that we had and had to make a new one which increased the price of our stay, our room keys never worked!! We had to get new room keys every time we came back from leaving the hotel. They messed up the dates of our stay and tried to make us leave a day early when we were staying another night. We were also charged multiple times without being told that we were being charged when we had paid in full the first night we stayed.

Date of stay: July 2020