“Big Menu Selection”

Huckleberry's Restaurant
Reviewed 20 November 2017

We stop in here about once or twice a year, visiting relatives in the area. Each time the service has been great along waitresses being very friendly and knowledgeable about various menus items. This time I opted to get an unbaked pizza to take home with me. I was not disappointed.

Dave S, Owner at Huckleberry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

We are deeply elated that we have been your constant restaurant of choice when you're in the area, Pris. As always, don't hesitate to let us know if you're visiting again soon. Our staff are always ready to help you with anything. Thank you and take care.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

What a great place to sit and dine, down home cooking with friendly staff. Cranberry feta chicken salad was outstanding. Priced right. Set along the Mississippi river with fall splendor of the bluffs.

Dave S, Owner at Huckleberry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us! I hope your next visit is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with, U3047AVdebraw..

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

We randomly called at this traditional diner for lunch, and we hit a gold mine. The menu is wide and varied, and we easily found something for each of us.

The service staff are wonderful, they really couldn't have been more attentive or helpful, even though the diner was busy.

If you're passing by, call in!!

Dave S, Owner at Huckleberry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your experience pleasant. Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for our promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon, Simon.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This place passed the "local popularity" test, and no wonder. A very varied menu to cater for all tastes and appetites; friendly, efficient service and really good food at really good prices. A winner.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I was with a hiking group of 26 women and the server did an excellent job of taking care of us. I thought the menu was very average. They had a little bit of everything but nothing really caught my eye. I had a chopped sirloin and it was OK. It was a very nice restaurant inside but the room they put us in was huge and had no atmosphere. I think we went there as they were willing to accommodate so many people. Most of the other restaurants in town were able to do that.