“Decent food”

Huckleberry's Restaurant
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is located at a truck stop. The dining area was a bit cramped and very crowded on a Saturday morning. That’s always a good sign. A server helped us find a table and food was served relatively fast. The waitstaff was very friendly and attentive. Not the best breakfast I’ve had but it was decent.

Dave S, Owner at Huckleberry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit with us, Barb. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your experience pleasant. Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for our promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for a quick lunch and had the soup and salad bar. I didn't care for the soup that was on the salad bar and the waitress was kind enough to bring a cup of a different kind of soup out to our table for me from the kitchen. I really appreciate the waitress' helpfulness and kindness!

1  Thank Deb G
Dave S, Owner at Huckleberry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let them know of your kind words. See you soon, Deb!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We stop in here about once or twice a year, visiting relatives in the area. Each time the service has been great along waitresses being very friendly and knowledgeable about various menus items. This time I opted to get an unbaked pizza to take home with me. I was not disappointed.

Dave S, Owner at Huckleberry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

We are deeply elated that we have been your constant restaurant of choice when you're in the area, Pris. As always, don't hesitate to let us know if you're visiting again soon. Our staff are always ready to help you with anything. Thank you and take care.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

What a great place to sit and dine, down home cooking with friendly staff. Cranberry feta chicken salad was outstanding. Priced right. Set along the Mississippi river with fall splendor of the bluffs.

Dave S, Owner at Huckleberry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us! I hope your next visit is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with, U3047AVdebraw..

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

We randomly called at this traditional diner for lunch, and we hit a gold mine. The menu is wide and varied, and we easily found something for each of us.

The service staff are wonderful, they really couldn't have been more attentive or helpful, even though the diner was busy.

If you're passing by, call in!!

Dave S, Owner at Huckleberry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your experience pleasant. Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for our promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon, Simon.