“Good Breakfast”

Huckleberry's Restaurant
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Was disappointed that the Sunday buffet wasn't available but breakfast to a rather large group was served hot fast and very yummy

Dave S, Owner at Huckleberry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us! I hope your next visit is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with, A2044OCjamesk.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Best bread pudding i have ever eaten :) super friendly staff and they keep the coffee cup filled! i feel the prices are very good...there is also a little gift shop in the restaurant and a gas station next to it......very convenient

Dave S, Owner at Huckleberry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thank you for your review and for choosing our restaurant. I'm happy that you enjoyed your visit and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our restaurant. Have a great day, Ridgecabin1!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Really good buffet meal. Good service, good food and the overall atmosphere and cleanliness was great.

Dave S, Owner at Huckleberry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us! I hope your next visit is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with, Wapsieyorkies.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is located at a truck stop. The dining area was a bit cramped and very crowded on a Saturday morning. That’s always a good sign. A server helped us find a table and food was served relatively fast. The waitstaff was very friendly and attentive. Not the best breakfast I’ve had but it was decent.

Dave S, Owner at Huckleberry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit with us, Barb. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your experience pleasant. Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for our promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for a quick lunch and had the soup and salad bar. I didn't care for the soup that was on the salad bar and the waitress was kind enough to bring a cup of a different kind of soup out to our table for me from the kitchen. I really appreciate the waitress' helpfulness and kindness!

1  Thank Deb G
Dave S, Owner at Huckleberry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let them know of your kind words. See you soon, Deb!