See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

First night was good, the rest of the stay was terrible roaches all in the room, terrible breakfast no towels, housekeeping was terrible NEVER came in the room at all tv stopped working all in all worse experience ever not even worth the money nor the rewards points ive earned to stay

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tisha B
Reviewed 5 November 2017

3 days with no clean towels. no coffee . people next door blowing the horn in their car at 1230 am again 2 am at 3 am yelling and fighting . absolutely no sleep before going to work. the noise here is really loud. last time i will ever stay here.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Tanya J
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Filthy, ancient carpet stained to pattern unintended by manufacturer. Unsecure, upon arrival all lock and latch holes jammed by cardboard to make sure that the door could not close securely. Freezer so iced over that no opening was left and refrigerator barely cooled anything after 8+ hours. Appliances the best available...in 1970. Some clientele appeared to be running their "business" out of some of the rooms.

Having said all of that, I rate on service promised vs service received. I was promised nothing (other than a hole to crash in) and paid "nothing" and they made sure that I received it in abundance. Having said that, this was the last place we stayed on a vacation where we had previously rented rooms from some very expensive hotels in the Chicago area and this was the first place that the beds were comfortable enough to sleep soundly.

If you are looking for nothing more than a hole in the wall to crash in for pocket change then this is it provided you remember to unplug the holes in the door jam.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Relatively cheap but poor place. Pillows were about one inch thick, old TV, lousy towels, dirty carpet, parts of baseboard missing, wifi did not work, smoke alarm dangling from wires, and breakfast consisted of only donuts and bad coffee. I put my jacket under that thin pillow but then forgot it - i called the next day and was told well the room has been cleaned so it is gone.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ed B
Reviewed 26 April 2017

This is not the worst hotel in Racine. Upon check-in I had to be given the key to three different rooms before I found one that had been serviced by housekeeping. The room was somewhat clean. I brought my own pillows and things. Internet is horrible. Some of the people there are very rude. You can't tell who the workers are there half of the time because it seems like they all live there. They rent rooms by the hour- if you know what I mean. Some people stay there long term and they let their children run rampant through the parking lots around guest vehicles. The maintenance guy was really rude. People just randomly hang out their doors all day and stare at you. It's very uncomfortable. I was with my fiancee, I am a female and I would have been scared to stay there alone.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple