US$67
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$135
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$45
US$193
TripAdvisor
All reviewswashington avewould stay here againfree breakfaststayed for nightsroom was cleansmall poolvisit familybreakfast barevery morningyogurtfront desk staffparksideinnskringletoiletriesuwwisconsin
Reviewed 25 July 2016

For a very average hotel, the service is outstanding. The rooms are newly updated and very clean. I am a hotel-snob and generally like high end accommodations, which cannot be found in Racine. Stayed 3 days for the race, great service and very comfortable. Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank DuffyShore
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We usually give great reviews from previous Fairfield Inn experiences but I suppose it's a holiday weekend so the service really was frustrating. Attached are photos were its our 3rd day and our soap, shampoo and conditioner were not replenished. We only had one face towel instead of three and parking was small. Believe it or not the employee front desk person occupied one of the front parking for disabled guests!!!!! I thought costumers come first? The breakfast didn't have variety although it is convenient. It's better to stay on the top floor since they are having renovations downstairs. The web site promised a "whirlpool" which is a lie because there is chlorine smelling pool but no whirlpool!!!! One of the reasons why we chose this hotel!! Overall a bit frustrating and disappointing but we were too late to look for there better deals since it's a holiday weekend so we're stuck.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn Racine, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Dear Felinefrannie,
Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn Racine. Please accept my apologies for the issues you experienced. We strive to impress our guests by providing exceptional service and clearly we came up short. Your feedback has been shared with my entire team to ensure any deficiencies are corrected. I hope we can have a chance to make up for this during your next trip to the area.

Janette T.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

I drove into Racine after driving all day. When I booked the hotel over the phone, the staff were friendly and advised that the hotel was undergoing some renovations. I was only staying the night as I was on my way to Cleveland.
The hotel was in a good area, had free parking and very easy to get to. My hotel room was clean and tidy. There was free WI-FI, but I never needed to use it and cannot comment on the connection speed. There were some cable channels and this is what I generally expect with any hotel. The breakfast was free and had a great selection. All in all, it was a pleasant stay at a reasonable rate.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank S C
Reviewed 13 June 2016

We needed a place to stay and most hotels were already booked. I checked TripAdvisor to find a place to stay. Although this hotel was a bit outside the downtown area, it was clean, quiet, and affordable. The property is in the midst of a major renovation. The lobby was updated. The rooms were also update. Our room was clean and renovated. we had the king suite. It had a sofa bed, mini fridge, microwave, large TV, desk, nice bathroom, coffee maker, and king bed with European linens. The free breakfast was fine. The staff was very attentive. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2016

The gentleman checking us in was wonderful - even though it appeared that he was the only employee. We were 3 people travelling together and required a rollaway bed. He was friendly and accommodating and I'm sure had to leave the front desk to get the bed from storage and deliver it to our room. The website had warned us to expect construction noise, but it appeared to be only from the swimming pool area and did not bother us at the far end of the hotel - another way the young man took care of us. As always, Marriott beds are very comfortable, breakfast was adequate, and we'd stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends