US$173
US$176
US$165
Seeker Motel(Racine)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswashington avewould stay here againfree breakfastroom was cleanstayed for nightssmall poolbreakfast barevery morningyogurtfront desk staffparksideinnskringletoiletriesuwmicrowavebedding
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at many Fairfield Inns and this was somewhere in the middle of the spectrum. There are several good restaurants nearby, but it's nowhere near the Interstate. The service was poor but the room was clean. I'd stay here again, but only if I have to.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Bowmanator22
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn Racine, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Dear Bowmanator22,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn Racine. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our clean rooms and location near many restaurants. However, I apologize that we did not achieve our goal of providing you with exceptional service. Your comments will be shared with my team to ensure any deficiencies are corrected. I hope that we will have another chance to host you the next time you are in Racine.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Be aware if you want to get downtown and too Lake Michigan you'll have a 15-20 min drive from hotel. Directly off 20, very busy area for traffic. Room was basic but clean. I had 300, quite and right by the stairway.
Breakfast standard fair for chain hotels, nothing amazing. Staff friendly and helpful, Jacob/Carlos were great.

Would return if I have a trip to Racine again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn Racine, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2016

Dear RedSoxsFanMan,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn Racine. I'm pleased you enjoyed our clean rooms and friendly staff. I will share your kind comments with them. We are glad to hear that you plan on returning if back in the area. Thank you again.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I used the Marriott app to check in online. Fast and easy experience. Staff was helpful suggesting a place to grab a bite eat late on a Friday night. Room was nice, clean and comfortable. Would stay here again if the opportunity arises.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2016

For a very average hotel, the service is outstanding. The rooms are newly updated and very clean. I am a hotel-snob and generally like high end accommodations, which cannot be found in Racine. Stayed 3 days for the race, great service and very comfortable. Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank DuffyShore
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We usually give great reviews from previous Fairfield Inn experiences but I suppose it's a holiday weekend so the service really was frustrating. Attached are photos were its our 3rd day and our soap, shampoo and conditioner were not replenished. We only had one face towel instead of three and parking was small. Believe it or not the employee front desk person occupied one of the front parking for disabled guests!!!!! I thought costumers come first? The breakfast didn't have variety although it is convenient. It's better to stay on the top floor since they are having renovations downstairs. The web site promised a "whirlpool" which is a lie because there is chlorine smelling pool but no whirlpool!!!! One of the reasons why we chose this hotel!! Overall a bit frustrating and disappointing but we were too late to look for there better deals since it's a holiday weekend so we're stuck.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn Racine, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Dear Felinefrannie,
Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn Racine. Please accept my apologies for the issues you experienced. We strive to impress our guests by providing exceptional service and clearly we came up short. Your feedback has been shared with my entire team to ensure any deficiencies are corrected. I hope we can have a chance to make up for this during your next trip to the area.