“GREAT motel in Racine area”

Fairfield Inn Racine
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Racine
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I went to Racine last weekend to run and ride the Half Ironman course for the race in July, and also to go to a concert in Milwaukee. This Fairfield Inn was GREAT. Greeted by very friendly and knowledgeable staff at the front desk, housekeeping, everyone. My room was bigger and better than expected, and it was spotless clean. Breakfast was awesome, with many hot and cold choices, plus skim and soy milk for coffee. The ice maker in the hallway was not working, but front desk staff immediately went to get ice when guests asked. It was past sunrise when I woke up on Sunday, but the curtains kept the room dark enough that I thought it was the middle of the night. I heard no noise at all from the hallway, other rooms, or parking lot. Many restaurants within a short walk or drive..
My only complaints are that the breakfast hours seemed too short (6 to 9 a.m. on weekdays, 7 to 10 a.m. on weekends), but I know they do that for staff reasons, and that the breakfast area of the lobby was really staff. I think max capacity was about 25. But really, those are the worst things I could say, and I could say and did say far more and better about this hotel. I will definitely stay here again, and highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Hotel faces east-west, so ask for room facing west if you do not want to wake up facing the sunrise.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn Racine, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Dear TheHoff44,

Wow! Thank you for the great review! We love hearing such positive comments and are so happy that you loved our great breakfast selection. It is even more exciting to know that we have earned your recommendation. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Warm wishes,
Kari S.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at many Fairfield Inns and this was somewhere in the middle of the spectrum. There are several good restaurants nearby, but it's nowhere near the Interstate. The service was poor but the room was clean. I'd stay here again, but only if I have to.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Bowmanator22
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn Racine, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Dear Bowmanator22,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn Racine. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our clean rooms and location near many restaurants. However, I apologize that we did not achieve our goal of providing you with exceptional service. Your comments will be shared with my team to ensure any deficiencies are corrected. I hope that we will have another chance to host you the next time you are in Racine.

Janette T.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Be aware if you want to get downtown and too Lake Michigan you'll have a 15-20 min drive from hotel. Directly off 20, very busy area for traffic. Room was basic but clean. I had 300, quite and right by the stairway.
Breakfast standard fair for chain hotels, nothing amazing. Staff friendly and helpful, Jacob/Carlos were great.

Would return if I have a trip to Racine again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn Racine, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2016

Dear RedSoxsFanMan,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn Racine. I'm pleased you enjoyed our clean rooms and friendly staff. I will share your kind comments with them. We are glad to hear that you plan on returning if back in the area. Thank you again.

Janette T.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I used the Marriott app to check in online. Fast and easy experience. Staff was helpful suggesting a place to grab a bite eat late on a Friday night. Room was nice, clean and comfortable. Would stay here again if the opportunity arises.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2016

For a very average hotel, the service is outstanding. The rooms are newly updated and very clean. I am a hotel-snob and generally like high end accommodations, which cannot be found in Racine. Stayed 3 days for the race, great service and very comfortable. Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank DuffyShore
Also consider these accommodations in or near Racine
0.8 km away
7.4 km away
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mt. Pleasant-Racine West, WI
18 km away
Holiday Inn Express - Pleasant Prairie
Holiday Inn Express - Pleasant P...
#2 of 4 in Pleasant Prairie
7.5 km away
Days Inn Racine/Sturtevant
Days Inn Racine/Sturtevant
#2 of 5 in Sturtevant

Been to Fairfield Inn Racine? Share your experiences!