All reviews washington ave would stay here again free breakfast stayed for nights room was clean quiet location small pool breakfast bar every morning yogurt front desk staff parkside inns kringle toiletries uw microwave
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Anytime I stay away from home I expect the basics (WIFI, comfy bed, hot water, quiet room..) to be perfect. Since I am a global traveler, I have high expectations.

Upon arrival you'll notice the people are beyond friendly and helpful. The rooms are as expected. WIFI setup and function was flawless. And the gym has free weights.

The only pain for me is why the bathroom fan and light are connected? I may not want to hear the loud fan while using the restroom or showering.

Small item within many great items! Thx for a great 2 night stay. I will visit again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I wasn't looking for anything fancy and this hotel provides all you need. Breakfast is always a bit a letdown with polystyrene plates and bendy cutlery, but I understand that. Room was well-dimensioned, TV worked and good selection of channels. Clean all through.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2017

It was a decent older model property. The room was semi remodeled, at least with new carpeting. Mattress was comfy and the room was clean. Fridge and micro in room as I had a little mini suite. And great that they had Internet TV connection for Netflix and Hulu. Close to shopping and restaurants. Desk staff was very nice. Price was a bit on the high side for the area. Nice pool

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed at a few Fairfield Inns and this one was just so so. One of my pet peeves is air conditioner units that don't allow you to run the fan continuously. This unit cycles on and off and kept waking me up.
Exercise room looked nice but there were no towels, my Precour machine would not let you select a preprogrammed, you had to use the manual setting. TV was nice, with HD.
Breakfast was fine but the coffee was weak.
I will not stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn Racine, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear VanHalenII,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn Racine. I'm sorry to hear that our hotel and its amenities didn't meet your expectations. I understand how frustrating that would be. I will share your comments with my staff so that any deficiencies can be corrected. I hope that you will reconsider staying with us in the future.

Janette T.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel rooms were very nice, they looked like they had been recently renovated. The staff was friendly with my entire party. The breakfast was standard hotel breakfast food but it was warm and plentiful. I would stay here again if the need arises.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family