US$67
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Book now, pay at stay
Seeker Motel(Racine)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$45
TripAdvisor
All reviewswashington avewould stay here againfree breakfaststayed for nightsroom was cleansmall poolvisit familybreakfast barevery morningyogurtfront desk staffparksideinnskringletoiletriesuwwisconsin
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We visit Racine at least once a year to visit family, this is the first time we stayed at the Fairfield and we were very pleased, it's clean, comfortable, and in a convenient location. Good Mexican restaurant right across the street (Washington Ave. is very busy so cross carefully). Breakfast had some good selections, and staff was very professional and attentive. We are cyclist and they allowed us to keep our bicycles in our room which was very convenient. Would both stay here again and recommend to others as well.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We visited our granddaughter at UW Parkside in Kenosha. The Fairfield Inn is about 8 miles away in Racine. It was a good choice with a very friendly staff from the young man at the front desk (Brad) to the lady who worked in the breakfast area. We had a 2-bed queen room, which was very clean and comfortable and included a desk area. I noticed that the comforters were all white, which you never see a a motel room...a sure sign that they take pride in a clean room! It has a small pool and workout area. The breakfast was plentiful with lots to choose from. Great breakfast!

Room Tip: Our room was on the second floor. No complaints from us about noise from above.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Anytime I stay away from home I expect the basics (WIFI, comfy bed, hot water, quiet room..) to be perfect. Since I am a global traveler, I have high expectations.

Upon arrival you'll notice the people are beyond friendly and helpful. The rooms are as expected. WIFI setup and function was flawless. And the gym has free weights.

The only pain for me is why the bathroom fan and light are connected? I may not want to hear the loud fan while using the restroom or showering.

Small item within many great items! Thx for a great 2 night stay. I will visit again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I wasn't looking for anything fancy and this hotel provides all you need. Breakfast is always a bit a letdown with polystyrene plates and bendy cutlery, but I understand that. Room was well-dimensioned, TV worked and good selection of channels. Clean all through.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2017

It was a decent older model property. The room was semi remodeled, at least with new carpeting. Mattress was comfy and the room was clean. Fridge and micro in room as I had a little mini suite. And great that they had Internet TV connection for Netflix and Hulu. Close to shopping and restaurants. Desk staff was very nice. Price was a bit on the high side for the area. Nice pool

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business