See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I am a traveling electrician. I stay out of town at least six months a year. Beware of this motel. I stayed here for about a month while working in the Racine area. It is a party motel, but I stayed because of the price. After I had been checked out and was working in another state, I discovered that the front desk had continued to run charges on my card. When I called to correct this the manager told me that I had returned to the motel room, even though I was now working two states away. It's been alot of trouble and now is in the bank's hands under fraudulent charges. Stay away, these people are crooked.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business