“Great food and beer”

Knuth Brewing Company
Ranked #2 of 36 Restaurants in Ripon
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Description: My name is David Knuth and I am the head brewer and founder of Knuth Brewing Company along with my wife Marie. My brewing roots began years ago with a homebrewing kit my father-in-law bought for me. Brewing quickly became a passion of mine, something that I truly enjoyed. Our motto is "Hand Crafted Artisan Beers". The word artisan refers to someone skilled in an applied art, or a craftsperson. Brewing is definitely an art. We may not be making paintings or sculpting a great monument, but we are creating something unique, from scratch, with our own hands for the enjoyment of all who choose to partake. All of our beers are brewed by hand in extremely small batches to ensure freshness, quality, and flavor. In addition to our brewery we also have our pub and restaurant located right in the heart of downtown Ripon in an old but newly restored building with original tin ceilings, hardwood floors, and really cool architecture. We have a real wood fired oven that we built ourselves to bake delicious artisan pizzas and we also offer fresh salads, paninis, and delicious breads and desserts baked from scratch. There is no better place to enjoy an ice cold Knuth Brew than at our custom made maple bar so thank you for visiting and enjoy the beer!
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

A great place for beer, pizza, wings and salads. Wood oven pizza and wings. A selection of beers brewed on premise. The owner is always friendly and checks to make sure that everything was good. Frequented by college students and families.

knthdavid, Owner at Knuth Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2017

Thank you very much we truly appreciate it!

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Stopped at Knuth's for lunch on the way to the Dells and were glad we did. Casual atmosphere - order at the counter then take your plates/silverware/napkins to your table. This is the kind of place that makes you feel good about skipping Subway and venturing off the beaten path. Good service, excellent home brewed tap beers (the brown ale was outstanding) and perfect lunch fare. We ordered a large margherita pizza as well as a tuna melt panini, a mug of corn chowder and chicken toga salad. Only complaint - and this is a common one for us, the salad was gigantic - far too much for one person. But it was very good - as was everything else. Hope to make it back some time.

Thanks for the kind words I'm glad you enjoyed your visit!

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were in Green Lake earlier in the evening for an event, and were looking for a place to stop for a beer and a bite to eat. In researching the options, we noticed that Knuth was actually a brewpub (we are partial to brewpubs), and decided to give it a try. We were glad we did!

They had about 10 of their beers on tap, of which we tried 3 and were very impressed with. We also ordered a large pizza which was the perfect size for a couple, and was fantastic. The unique decor gave the place an awesome vibe, and the bartender was extremely friendly and fun. You'd think the bill would be high for a place of this quality, but after 3 beers each and a pizza, it came out to $50 with the tip. Well worth it!

I HIGHLY recommend this place!

knthdavid, Owner at Knuth Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Thank you very much for the kind words. We truly appreciate it and are glad you enjoyed your experience!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent pizza cooked in a wood fired oven. Top notch beers brewed right there. They also roast their own coffee.

knthdavid, Owner at Knuth Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Thank you very much we are glad you enjoyed everything! We truly appreciate it!

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

We have been here a few times and the pizza is great. We wish they had domestic beer but only have their own house beer.

knthdavid, Owner at Knuth Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Glad you like the pizza thank you very much!