US$107
Country Inn
US$65
US$119
US$60
All reviewswater parkgrand lodgelazy riverall agessnack barwaterpark resortlife guardsthe grilla lot of funpizzawisconsin dellsspring breakpull out couchlarger slidesqueen loftgreat familyan adult
Reviewed 15 May 2012

My family and I will never stay at any other Water Park. This place is AMAZING. We had been going to the Dells for years and never thought that we could have a better experience. We were wrong! The Water Park is great for all ages. (even my wife was like a kid on the slides) The hotel is beautiful, the staff is VERY friendly and just a fun experience for all of us. They also have storytime and movies for the kids. When you go, ask for Kevin to read the stories. He was so much fun for the kids AND adults. When we checked out, the front desk clerk told me he was the VP of the company?? WOW! My 7 year old is still talking about the high fives and fist bumps he gave everyone. (including me and my wife) I'm telling everyone about this place. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would.

Room Tip: Our room was great, but next time we're going to get the room with the bunk beds.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2012

we made reservations months in advance and when we arrived besides the fact the staff was slow to greet us, told us that beacause we were not 21 we could not rent a room although prior when we called to make reservations, and we informed that we were under 21 and we were told that would be fine. then when we arrived they told us that it was not possible to give us a room and offered to call another hotel to see if they would take us. what a horrible business man is what i thought of Randy; the same man we spoke to on the phone. If you don't want my business fine but don't lie about age reqirements!!!!

Room Tip: Ask about age reqirements!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ashley F
Reviewed 27 April 2012

We were there for a meeting/workshop (2nd time) - can't say enough about the cleanliness, the staff, the ameneties - I have nothing but good things to say about the Grand Lodge. We didn't use the waterpark, but the kids we watched were having a wonderful time. The breakfast buffet is fine, we enjoyed some time in the bar one evening (Tia was very gracious, added charm and humor to the evening).

I would recommend this property to anyone of any age.

Room Tip: We had a suite - VERY nice!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2012

This hotel is set in a small town near Wausau, Wisconsin, U.S.A.. It is tucked toward the back of a shopping center. As such, some of the outer scenery isn't as beautiful a view, but do not be dismayed. Once inside, things have great decor.

Pros: Exceptionally clean - (even the water park bathrooms were clean and dry!) Charming and inviting lobby area. Very comfortable and spacious rooms. Decor is carried through to all aspects of the building. Wonderful TV and fireplace. Water park well kept with much for the young ones.

Cons: The park might be a little too laid back for teens as there are only two full-size water slides. Also, please note that no one under 14 is allowed into the hot tub, even if an adult is with them. Additionally, there is no real restaurant on the property other than a snack bar, conveniently located to the water park. (However, there are several restaurants near the hotel.)

Overall: Great place for a family or a multi-generational getaway.

Helpful Notes: There is a retractable clothesline on the wall of the tub's exterior, which is great for wet swimwear. Also, if you are looking for a hair dryer, check the wicker basket near the ironing board.

Room Tip: Opt for a courtyard view if available.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2012

The meeting rooms were excellent and provided my group with a location in the state that was convenient! The staff at Grand Lodge is by far some of the best in the state! I was more than impressed with the friendliness and attentiveness of the staff! They did their jobs with smiles on their faces and accomodated the special meal requests I had with grace and kindness. I will be bringing my business here again! My sleeping room was clean and felt "like home", it was also the perfect size and layout for a business traveler.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business