Whitetail Lodge(Saint Germain)(Great Value!)
US$125
Black Bear Lodge(Saint Germain)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$119
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$109
US$80
Quality Inn(Minocqua)
US$90
Aqua Aire Motel(Minocqua)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$110
Best Western Plus Concord Inn(Minocqua)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$141
The Waters of Minocqua(Minocqua)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$145
The Pointe Hotel & Suites(Minocqua)(Great Value!)
US$135
All reviewspool areastayed herecontinental breakfastrestful sleepnice stayup to datenext morningsummer campget awaycerealmotelwhirlpoolinternetnorthwoodsrateswisconsinrent
Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

Living 6 hours away from our family in this area we have done our rounds in hotels. This is now the only place well stay anymore. The hotel was very clean and very comfortable. The beds were great! The pillows were amazing. (In fact, I removed pillow cases to find the brand so I could get one for home!) I don't like to travel without my dog. The rustic manor is dog friendly, and even has a dog walk path! They also have a grill area and play ground that we were happy to use. The staff is very friendly and happy to help.
The only reason why I'm giving them 4 and not 5 stars is because the water pressure was awful.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2015

I just have to give a shout out to this place! I had a really bad experience with another motel on this trip, so I was really worried about what I might find at this one. But I can't complain about a thing at this place. Everything (room, pool, breakfast room) was spotless. You could tell that the owner really paid attention to detail. The location was beautiful and peaceful. We sat on a swing in the back and watched deer at the feeder just a few feet from us. Very pleasant stay and we wished we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2015

The rooms are spacious, clean with comfortable beds. Quiet and peaceful area. We enjoyed the well maintained hot tub and pool area. Breakfast was ample.....hard boiled eggs, waffles, toast, juice, cereal, etc. The breakfast room had beautiful "north woods" furniture. Close to restaurants and grocery. THe rooms look as though there have been recent updates. I would recommend the Rustic Manor Motor Lodge

Room Tip: Wifi was not consistent. All rooms Arron ground floor with easy access.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ginger2442
Reviewed 3 September 2015

I had not stayed at this lodge for a year and a half. I was surprised at the number of updates the owners have done. I enjoyed my visit. I was there 5 nights. The lodge was clean and well maintained, The owners and employees are friendly and very helpful. There are bike trail behind the lodge. If you don't have a bike they rent bikes. There is a very nice pool and whirlpool room. I will be staying at lodge again in late Sept.

Room Tip: good deer viewing rooms on back side of lodge and quieter
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank photoman11
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Very clean. Nice staff. Room was dark and had an interior window with no natural light. It opened to the pool so it was very noisy when people were in pool area, though they closed the pool at 11 am (but it opened at 7). Would not change our room when asked. That was very disappointing. Wifi sketchy. Pretty disappointing breakfast. It is better than average based on cleanliness and nice staff.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple