“Always exceptional fajitas”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Love, love the steak fajitas. Always tender, steaming hot, and more than enough to take home for lunch the next day.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I have eaten here 4-5 times over the past two years. As other recent reviews have stated this has gone down a bit in past 6 months or so. I always made it a priority to eat here when in the area for business. I am not sure I will eat here next time. The food had very little flavor and there did not seem to be much effort in customer service from the staff as there was in the past.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Reviews on Yelp for this restaurant were 4 out 5 stars. We had 6 diners and every single person including a very hard to please vegan RAVED about their dishes.
The only reason that I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is because the chips and salsa were VERY disappointing. I always say you can judge a Mexican restaurant by its chips and salsa and usually that holds true. I, personally, make much better salsa than I had a El Camino...but everything else we tried was excellent!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

This is one of those "Old School" style Mexican Restaurants. You can tell this place has been here for a long time.

Menu prices are fair. The food is good with lots of cheese (the way I like it).

I really liked the Tamales, get those!

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Probably worst Mexican food we have ever had. Went there because Mexican is generally a safe bet with kids on vacation and this place is anything but. If you call dousing everything in extreme
Amounts of cheese that doesn't match the meal good,then this is your place. But not nearly authentic or that tasty. We and our kids generally love Mexican food just not here. Service was fast and waiter was courteous though.

1  Thank jordan176