“Thumb's down”

Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #105 of 166 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I love Qdoba & was so excited when one opened here. Sadly this Adobe is poorly run & filthy! I don't know why the food is so bad compared to other Qdobas,but it is. We drive 30 mile's to the Grafton Qdoba.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Always a fresh and excellent customer service goes a long way. Stop here for lunch at least time a week always walk out full to the max.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

It's a nice, clean location. The staff was friendly. The food was good. I'm a fan of the Qdoba rewards system.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

This place is in my mind an improved version of Chipotle. The portions are plenty big and you will be full. I order burrito filled with beef and not too much rice. They tend to put too much rice which takes up valuable room in the burrito. The first time I at at Qdoba was last December and glad i DID.