“$10 for a Burrito and a Coke on Lunch Menu”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #119 of 172 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Generally I like Qdoba but the prices at this one have kept creeping up since they opened a couple years ago. I mean, its a flour tortilla with rice and some grilled chicken, it's not really that complicated nor should it be that expensive. I think the franchise has raised their prices basically to soak their loyal customers, because it is rarely busy here, so instead of attracting more customers they make more money off the ones they have. Nice atmosphere, but the price for a simple lunch and the slow service bring my business elsewhere more often than not. If they could get their price down to $7-8 which is more inline with simple inexpensive Mexican food, I'd probably go there once a week or more. Now? Once every month or two.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I love Qdoba & was so excited when one opened here. Sadly this Adobe is poorly run & filthy! I don't know why the food is so bad compared to other Qdobas,but it is. We drive 30 mile's to the Grafton Qdoba.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Always a fresh and excellent customer service goes a long way. Stop here for lunch at least time a week always walk out full to the max.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

It's a nice, clean location. The staff was friendly. The food was good. I'm a fan of the Qdoba rewards system.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

This place is in my mind an improved version of Chipotle. The portions are plenty big and you will be full. I order burrito filled with beef and not too much rice. They tend to put too much rice which takes up valuable room in the burrito. The first time I at at Qdoba was last December and glad i DID.