“Good choice for Breakfast”

Carroll House Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 37 Restaurants in Sister Bay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Good food, good service and great value. My husband enjoyed the eggs and hash and I had the waffle with eggs and sausage. Very tasty. Low key and definetly a local hangout. Good Choice for breakfast!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

We were staying in Sister Bay over the weekend, and we like to have breakfast at the Carroll House . A small dining room, great food, and good service I had a bagel with cream Cheese and bacon. my husband had a light breakfast and still wanted something so ordered a cinnamon roll. It was delish. Came out warm with cream cheese frosting, Excellant !!!!! Will absolutely go there again..

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We hiked up the hill and it was worth the effort. Great service, generous portions of good food and a friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

OK you can only go so far with a simple breakfast. We were looking to eat a bit lighter and my wife and I each got a breakfast sandwich, she the muffin version and I got the croissant version. Service was good, food came quickly, Sandwiches were delicious and we were out the door for a very reasonable price. So good we stopped back a second time later in the weekend. Waffle was tasty but not great and the wife doubled up on the muffin. We will stop in again on another trip.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Friendly, reasonable, great food! Quick service and wonderful staff, Prices very reasonable...try the pork chop breakfast...awesome!