Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$68
View deal
Booking.comUS$68
Hotels.comUS$68
PricelineUS$68
TravelocityUS$68
eDreamsUS$68
Orbitz.comUS$68
All reviews continental breakfast door county fire pit donuts two nights off the highway tucked away second floor a great place to stay landscaping woods suite motel mom whirlpool accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2021

The staff was the nicest staff we have encountered at a hotel. We talked with Ethan in the lobby sitting having our cocktails and he was awesome. They were always friendly and asked how our stay was going every time we walked in the door. They also were able to recommend places to get any type of meal that we needed as well. A great place to stay in Sister Bay!!

1  Thank Tjbo00
Reviewed 28 October 2021

Earlier this week we had rented two rooms for two nights to enjoy the beautiful fall colors and various sites in Door County. We have stayed at this inn over the past several years and each time it gets better and better. The staff personnel are courteous, knowledgeable and very welcoming. A special shout-out to Amanda for her extra special help and advice, which helped to make our trip even all the more enjoyable. Hey Amanda - you are a rock star!!! Suffice to say this is an inn which treats you like family, and we plan on going back there whenever our busy schedules allow it. A great, great place with great, great people working there!!!

1  Thank williamnG6607XN
Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

My first impression was that it was just a basic, nothing fancy motel room. We are on the second floor. Outside door.

Second impression, For $140/night I would expect a clean shower. I checked to make sure this wasn’t just stained, but a fingernail scratched it off. Gross. Check out the pic of the shower curtain! I called the front desk and he came with a bottle of 409, and said he’s only here one day a week and this is the second call he got like this. He apologized and went to clean it himself with a rag and that bottle. He said they are down to 2 Housekeepers and are sold out. He was nice enough and quick to respond. I’ll wait until our two nights are up before posting this review.

TV is very poor quality and very small. Super slow Internet. Laminate flooring in bathroom creaks. No closet. Mattress pad doesn’t cover sides of mattress. Mattress hard. Pillows hard. Air condition went on for a minute, then off for 5 minutes all night. It smelled bad when first turned on, too. Second night we kept it off. Ceiling fan was dirty, so I wouldn’t turn it on. Poor night sleep. Awoke to kids crying in next room. Continental breakfast was not Covid cautious. Pastries were those little donuts you can get in a bag at Walmart. We had a bowl of cereal, from a dispenser requiring turning a handle. Germs? The milk was cold. My husband liked the orange juice. I had a Cutie Orange. Second morning we went out for breakfast.

Things I liked: Entrance sign looks more impressive than motel is. The place is tucked away in a wooded section right off the main road. Quaint, but should clean up landscaping; it looks unattended. I liked the smell of the soap. The shower head was nice, once we figured out that the round magnet thing was actually a remote to change the stream.

All in all, they lost me at the gross shower, and if they can’t keep something that obvious clean, what must the carpet and bedding be like? I wore socks anytime my feet hit the floor. Not sure if they wash blankets, so didn’t use them. Sorry. We won’t be back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Richard Hoffman, Owner at Coachlite Inn of Sister Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent stay and we are very sorry for the issue you had with your shower. While we of course wish this never happened, we are happy to hear it was corrected quickly. Again, we are very sorry and offer our most sincere apology. Peace, Richard and Jeannie

Reviewed 17 September 2021

We recently spent four nights at this very nice , secluded , and comfortable inn. Very reasonable rates for a most pleasant and overall relaxing experience. Room and entire facility was thoughtfully laid out , very clean , and well maintained with spaces to just sit and hang out. A great little light breakfast with indoor /outdoor space is included . The location is just minutes from downtown Sister Bay and convenient to the entire area. The owner and staff were always on site and receptive to guests. Will definitely return and highly recommend this facility.

Room tip: Two buildings with 39 units on two levels. All good with close by parking.
Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank JerryG6

Dear Jerry,
Thank you so much for your recent stay and very positive and thorough feedback! We are happy you enjoyed your stay and found our inn to be very clean and well maintained! We hope to see you again very soon! Sincerely, Richard and Jeannie

Reviewed 1 June 2021

Last week my Husband and I had the privilege of staying for two nights at your beautiful inn. The Coachlite Inn was the perfect place to get away for a few days and we enjoyed every minute. We had all the bars and grills so close to us along with a Piggly Wiggly. Very convenient.

Date of stay: May 2021