“dinner in Sparta”

Ranked #9 of 40 Restaurants in Sparta
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a Classic Supper Club Located 3 Miles West of Ft McCoy Military Base. We feature many Supper Club Favorites.. Brandy Old Fashioned, Friday Night Fish Fry, Prime Rib Saturday Nights, Old Fashioned Ice Cream Drinks and so much more. Casual dining with the Old School Feel..
Reviewed 9 May 2017

salad old looking; portions did not look as substantial as menu described. All in all, not that happy with the experience.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

A friend and I stopped in for a quick supper after some shopping. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was hot and tasty! We will definitely be stopping back again. Oh, and the bartender makes a great vodka martini! ;)

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Great friendly service and some of the best food in the area. They have a great menu to choose from. We have never had a bad experience!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We arrived before our friends so went to the bar, the bartender was very nice and made great cocktails​. The dining room had a great atmosphere and the food was great. My husband had frog legs, I had shrimp, friends had broiled fish and walleye. All were excellent. They make the largest after dinner drinks I have ever seen, grasshopper and pink squirrel. SO good. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Traveling last Saturday from La Crosse area towards home stopped here to have dinner. Had been there years ago and just wanted to see how it was now. Place was updated from the last time I was there. Hostess stated would be a while as they only had two waitress on, this was at 5:30, seemed odd. Sat at bar, bar tender stated he was the owner. Several beers on tap. As it was Saturday night one of the specials was prime rib. I had that and the wife had liver. Salad bar was very good selections. Took sometime to get our meal, not sure if it was not enough staff or just the kitchen was slow. Wife's liver she stated was great. My prime rib not so much, ordered med rare came very well done. Because of the staff shortage I couldn't get our waitresses attention and because it had taken so long and i was hungry I just ate it. So not sure if this was just an off night or every night is this way, so you may have to just go and see what happens. Not a five star and not a one star very average.

Been to Club Oasis? Share your experiences!