“Reenee was great and our crowd gave the food mixed reviews.”
Review of Club Oasis

Club Oasis
Ranked #9 of 40 Restaurants in Sparta
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a Classic Supper Club Located 3 Miles West of Ft McCoy Military Base. We feature many Supper Club Favorites.. Brandy Old Fashioned, Friday Night Fish Fry, Prime Rib Saturday Nights, Old Fashioned Ice Cream Drinks and so much more. Casual dining with the Old School Feel..
Reviewed 7 October 2017

We had a group of about 15 for dinner on a Friday night. When I made the reservations, I was promised a table in the back of the room but when we got there, it was like they forgot and we wound up 20 minutes later at table in the center of the room - oh well. The salad bar was nice and our server, Reenee(?) was a lot of fun and very efficient. Nearly everyone liked their food and rated it above average but a few of us felt as though it was just average. I went with scallops as a combo with my steak and and for $12, I got about five scallops that were nearly the size of Bay Scallops and they were over cooked. My steak was as ordered. The really great thing about the place is how inexpensive the drinks are! I had the house wine and it wasn't bad around $5 for a nice pour. All-in-all, I've been to most of the places in Sparta and this is probably the best place that serves alcohol for a good meal.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Club Oasis - this was our first visit and Ron Faiola's Wisconsin Supper Clubs book brought us on the 90 minute drive to find you. We are glad we did. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit as the bartender was bubbly and fun and it is always a pleasure to meet the owner - Joshua was full of stories and helped us learn more about his restaurant and his journey in the service business - congratulations. We tried a couple of Old Fashioned's at the bar - they were delicious and then moved to our table in the dining room of the historic, former officer's club of Fort McCoy. The salad bar in tremendous - everything hand prepared and fresh. She tried the jumbo shrimp and I had the broasted chicken and ribs with hash browns and cheese - everything was delicious - hometown cooking served generously with hometown hospitality - just the way we like it. Club Oasis may be a bit hard to find the first time, but take the time visit Joshua and his staff at the Club Oasis - I know you'll enjoy your visit.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

went here the night before Warrens Cranfest they had one large group ..family reunion I think otherwise place was pretty empty. server was great ..took really good care of us with drinks & whatever we needed. I had the ribs special very meaty ribs but neither them nor the sauce had much flavor. salad bar very basic except for the herring.
My wife had chicken fried chicken with white gravy ..again not much flavor I know they have an older Clientele so maybe Bland is what they are trying for.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

In Sparta, Wisconsin for a quick business trip. Decided to venture out for dinner with my colleague.

Found the Club Oasis by chance and went on in. Walked in to an empty restaurant, and was greeted by the hostess. When I asked how she was doing, she replied with a very unprofessional response. Not a great first impression.

Got seated and was promptly greeted by our waitress, and was served water with menus.

Very nice selection on the menu, so I decided to go with the ribeye based on the server's recommendation.

The 'all you can eat' salad bar was nicely stocked with fresh lettuce, crisp vegetables, and pretty much anything you you would want to put on a salad plate. Very flavorful ranch dressing. Good start to a meal.

The steak was delivered to the table in about 15 minutes. Looked amazing. It was accompanied by the garlic mashed potatoes. No vegetable. Hmmm.

The steak was VERY rare, and not the medium rare I had requested. However, it had good flavor and was nice and tender. Could have used a bit more seasoning, but that was easily remedied with a little salt.

The mashed potatoes were said to be fresh and "home made." They were dry and and clumpy, and had the texture of boxed mashed, but I couldn't swear that they were real. The potatoes were served with a very salty canned chicken gravy. Chicken? Really?

On the plus side, our server was fantastic. She was prompt, professional, and very friendly.

Over all, just a average dining experience.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

we stopped in for Friday night Fish Fry and my husband did get fish, but when I saw that I could get the fabulous OASIS chicken I forgot my taste for fish. The chicken can be added to the all you can eat fish fry, but I don't really eat that much. The chicken was all you can eat and it sure was. Absolutely delicious with salad bar and many choices of a side. I was full and got to take home enough for the next day. Really crispy chicken that is moist inside. I will be back.

Been to Club Oasis? Share your experiences!