“Above-average independently run motel”
Review of Spring Green Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Spring Green
Spring Green Motel
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Spring Green
Reviewed 27 September 2017

A friend and I stayed here for one night in June to attend a performance at the American Players Theatre. Our room was clean and comfortable, but what really impressed us was the grounds. The gardens and gazebo are lovely, and seeing them made us immediately think about returning to Spring Green next year to stay at the Spring Green Motel again, just to hang out and enjoy the garden. We didn't get up and out early enough to try the breakfast, but definitely plan to take advantage of it during our next stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the garden
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank KrisTravels2

Reviewed 19 September 2017

The rooms are very, very basic - look like they have not been redecorated for decades - but are very clean, and certainly are adequate.
This motel punches above it's weight in the landscaping and gardens department.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2017

We had 3 rooms reserved, showed up early for check-in and all rooms were available. This is a clean, well maintained mom & pop motel. The landscaping was extraordinary with flowers & plants everywhere. Also available were gazebos, barbeques, tables & chairs, swings etc. There is breakfast served In an adjoining building each morning. We chose this motel due to its location to House on the Rock and thoroughly enjoyed a 2-night stay. Will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I have stayed here twice, once 4 years ago and again this past month. This is a great mom and pop type motel. The rooms are clean, well maintained, and have everything I need. The grounds are beautiful, with flowers blooming all over the place. The owners are very friendly and accommodating. This past trip, I arrived several hours before check in, as I was attending an event that started before check in time. When I went into the office, they walked with me to the room to see if it had been cleaned from the night before. It hadn't, but when I asked them if I could just drop off my luggage in a corner to save me from doing so later, they were very agreeable and helpful. And to top it off, you can't beat the price. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Only spent one night, but would definitely come back. Very clean and quiet. Husband and I actually played basketball on the court. Nice amenities, gazebos, swing set, bar b q grills. It was close to Taliesin, which was our objective.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
33.9 km away
Quality Inn Mineral Point
Quality Inn Mineral Point
#2 of 3 in Mineral Point

Been to Spring Green Motel? Share your experiences!