“small town crowd, welcoming”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Just 4 One Bar and Grill
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Stratford
Reviewed 18 January 2017

nice crowd, friendly place, welcoming, good variety of food, mainly bar type food - deep fried, burgers

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The burgers were amazing! (I agree with the other person...only one person working...get another to help too!)

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Food was very good! We all had hamburgers and split several appetizers. The hamburgers were quite large and tasty. Appetizers were also good. We were there on a Saturday evening @ 5:30 and only one person bartending, waiting tables and cooking! Waiter needs to find a new proffession! He was very uncumminitive. My aunt ordered decaf coffee. He told her he had to make some. We waited quite sometime and I finally had to tracked him down and then he told me they were out. We had to get up and go to bar and get our own drinks and we also had to search for our silverware. Only reason I gave this a 3* is the food was good.