“Classic Wisconsin supper club...but the food's better!”
Review of Woldts Corner Pub

Woldts Corner Pub
Ranked #20 of 88 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2018

Dined at Woldt's for our anniversary recently, just to try someplace we hadn't been before. The interior is classic Wisconsin supper club, from the big wood-paneled bar area with video poker machines to the stone fireplace to the Formica tables, but it was comfortable enough. Our server was pleasant and prompt. I had the 8oz baseball strip steak with Gorgonzola, and my wife had fried perch. We both had baby red potatoes and the clam chowder, and my dinner also included a house salad. The food was very good, and we were impressed by the variety of foods and flavors offered on what at first glance seemed to be a fairly limited menu. They also offer nightly specials which change frequently. Our total bill, including one drink each, was less than $50. Given how small the dining area is I suspect that there's quite a wait during the summer for Friday night fish fry or popular weeknight specials, but in the off season it's not a problem at all. We will go back to try different things on the menu.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Was told by local employee at Yonkers this was a good place. She liked the atmosphere with the fire place on. When waitress came I told her we were informed you would have your fireplace on. She said they only turn it on when it snows and it is warm enough in here. No personality at all ! I got the perch sandwich and ate them without the bread. Nice light batter, small but good. House chips were alright. Wife got hamburger and it was done as requested. Very good. Daughter got a wrap and enjoyed the half she could eat. Will go to Kitty O'Reilly's next time.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We dined at Woldts because it was close to our hotel. My husband enjoyed his burger and I was surprised by the excellent shrimp salad! It was so tasty that we just may have to make a special trip back to the area!

1  Thank czimmer31
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Went here with my husband for dinner. Seated promptly. Not fancy but that was ok. The waitress was very cold in her manner. Attentive to request but just not personable. We both had margaritas that were on a board for $7 but charged $9. When questioned she said, no they are $9 and walked off. We got an appetizer of cheese curds which were ok. We opted to split the perch and there is a $7 charge despite buying drinks and appetizer but we did get an extra salad and side. The sides were plentiful if on the bland side. When asked what comes on baked potato the reply was salt. The fish was good but was served kind of like fish sticks instead of fillets different but very tasty. It's off season so not many choices, would recommend if wanting fish.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Looking for a local place to grab a quick bite to eat before heading to an evening meeting, my local friend took me to Woldts. The place was just gearing up at 4:00 but we had attentive service with our drinks before ordering appetizers. We got two: chicken quesadillas and cheese curds. Both were served with ample portions (we took some of each home!) The quesadilla was huge and stuffed with great quicken and cheese filling cut into four big pieces -- easily a meal by itself. The cheese curds used local Rennert's cheese and were freshly made. Easily accessible location, excellent service and great appetizers, not a bad combination.