All reviews retro decor until noon steel bridge great retro blast from the past diner counter cookie cutter self serve radio station door county mid century step back in time christmas tree rooms are small continental breakfast comfortable beds hard boiled eggs
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

My two best friends and I visited Door County to celebrate their May birthdays and really enjoyed our stay at Holiday Music Motel! Clean, quiet, affordable and full of fun retro decor. The sitting area in the lobby made me nostalgic for my Grandma’s house when I was growing up. My friend loved that there was a box fan in the room because she usually sleeps with one running at home. Great place! Believe the positive reviews and stay here!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank nflladyfan
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

When we first arrived, the receptionist was extremely kind and helpful. Our room was clean and we enjoyed the hip 50s decor that gave the room such character. Quaint and cute! The history was also a fun addition to the experience! Will be visiting again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lauren T
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Nice MOTEL with a 40-50's decoration.... Bring the Kids and show them what the past used to look like.... Very Clean, comfortable rooms. Everything is updated, but still has the old time feel. Nice breakfast servings in the morning. Hotel is walking distance to the main downtown strip....
Book ahead of time, as there are only 18 rooms... Staff is friendly and very accommodating.
A nice change from the overpriced hotel/motels in the area.....

Room Tip: Only 2 floors with 9 rooms on each floor.... rooms closer to the street may be a little noiser, hearing the cars go by....
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mmm430
Reviewed 11 July 2018

This had to be one of the most interesting places that I have stayed. 50’s style decor takes you back in time. Also a great music venue! This place isn’t super fancy but it was super fun! The beds were comfortable and you are right at the beginning of Door County to shop and explore even more! I highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Sandra B
Reviewed 3 July 2018

What a great place to stay! I come up once a year and every time, they welcome me back like we're old friends. The rooms are comfy and those beds are WONDERFUL! The place was full this weekend (DC Wine Fest) but honestly I barely heard the other guests. Saturday night was incredibly humid but there was a fire going in the pit. You're basically across the street from the drawbridge so after a few times hearing the bell ringing, I wandered over to walk the bridge and watch a big boat go through.
There are so many things to do within easy walking distance.
Sunset on the public walk along the water (right across the street). 3rd Avenue shops, bars, and restaurants There's a food truck on 2nd Avenue just a walk across the street when you pop out the back of the motel.
And the people you meet when breakfasting in the little diner area (self-serve)!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo