“Standard Subway Fare”

Ranked #54 of 88 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food, Soups
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We felt like a light dinner so we stopped in here while on vacation. The line to order was long and it took forever and ever to order and get our sandwiches! There is not enough help or the help here is incompetent. Having said that, the sandwiches were standard Subway fare. There is also another Subway inside Wal-Mart so just a heads up!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

stopped for a quick lunch, just as expected. Average sub shop, no frills. Wide variety of meats, cheeses and veggies and sauces.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Have eaten here before, but Subway is the same wherever you are. The main reason I went here was to use the internet.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

When heading up the county for the day this subway is a must stop. They are open about 9am. The food is fresh and very popular with locals as well as tourists. We always stop on our way to the car ferry to washington island.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Single employee on duty, very prompt, but spent most of the time telling me how I needed to have him add things or toast the sandwich and offering veiled warnings that if I did not, the sandwich may or may not be safe to eat. Employee could not run my card and claimed it was declined twice (my bank had no record of the decline) so I ended up paying cash.

1  Thank mrsgwhiz