Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$119
Hotels.com
Hampton.comUS$119
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Lol.travelUS$140
All reviews complimentary breakfast ground round great place to stay hockey team business trip fast food enjoyed my stay clean rooms staff was very friendly would stay here again hot tub wi desk pillows freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were involved as a large group training taking place at Fort McCoy. It was a very easy drive to and from base every morning and evening. Everyone was extremely nice, and I always left the food bar open just a little longer for us so when we came back from the gym we can eat before we went to work. Extremely clean, And great location. Toma was a nice little town and I enjoyed my stay very much.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 24 April 2021

Hampton Inn Tomah was awesome. All of the employees were friendly and super helpful. One night (late) I needed to wash laundry because this was a longer TDY, but I didn’t have quarters or even cash in hand for the washer and dryer. The front desk spotted me the quarters needed without question and let me pay them back in the morning.

Reviewed 17 April 2021

Check in was in order. Room was as per my reservation.
Rooms are the usual and what you would expect for a Hampton Inn. Location is central and plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby, although mostly fast food.

Rooms are dated. Not a single USB port in the room, so badly in need of an upgrade.
Breakfast (even reduced breakfast due COVID) is quite generous with plenty of options. Bananas and fruit juice, yogurt, boiled eggs, egg muffin sandwiches, cereals etc. More than I knew what to do with.
They have a fitness center and pool as well.

Now here comes the negative stuff.
They advertise that they dont clean the rooms every day unless you request it. I was staying for 4 nights. I had personally sanitized the high touch areas of the room myself and settled in thinking that I dont have to worry about it again. On the 3rd day I come back to the room being serviced, beds made, bathroom cleaned, fresh towels and everything. This is bizarre. Why advertise that your policy is to leave guests alone and then break it? Not impressed.

Freedom reigns in Tomah, WI. Even the staff of the hotel were not masked at many times. Guests were routinely unmasked in the lobby and breakfast areas. Why put up signs and make a show when you dont plan to adhere to it? Not impressed.

Usually on the day of checkout, when I wake up in the morning, I already have my receipt emailed to me. Not here! I had to check out and the lady at the reception said that she will email my receipt. This was at 7:15am. At 4:30 pm, I still did not have my receipt. Had to call the hotel and remind them to send me the receipt again. This is not brain surgery here. Pretty basic stuff that they could not execute. Not impressed.

Overall, leaves a lot more to be desired.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

Was greeted at the front deck by an associate that was busy with helping a current guest resolve an issue.
When it was my turn he let me know that they only had one room and that they didn’t have any Hilton honors rates.
I was sent on my way to a room with a bathroom door issue.
Breakfast was individually wrapped food and was a lot less than what I was use too.

Reviewed 9 October 2020

Driving home I was tired and took a chance I could get a room here to sleep for the night. They were very accommodating, gave me room choices, advice, what was in the area, and checked in with me to make sure I had settled in for the night safely.

Date of stay: October 2020