US$68
Midway Motel(Viroqua)(Great Value!)
US$65
Old Towne Motel(Westby)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$55
Hotwire.com
Welch Motel(La Crosse)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$125
Home2.com
US$129
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$97
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsextended staycontinental breakfastroom was cleandriftless areaa great place to stayweddingwisconsingrandson
Reviewed 29 December 2016

We just spent 4 nights at this lovely hotel in the heart of the Driftless area of Wisconsin. The staff was helpful and friendly, the room was clean and neat as a pin, and even the complimentary breakfast was adequate, although there were no hot options. There is a pool on the premises, but it's closed, but we weren't looking to swim anyway. I read a review that said there was a "musty smell" but I didn't notice anything of the sort, and I have a very sensitive nose!

Room Tip: We had a king bed in a room on the north side facing away from the parking lot. It was quiet, with a view of snow covered fields.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 845barbw
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed here on business for about 3.5 weeks and rented a suite with separate bedroom, living room and a full kitchen (sans a dishwasher.)

This really is the only large motel in the area with 50 rooms.

Difficult to even get a friendly acknowledgement from the front desk crew, but the lobby area and rooms were super clean.

I didnt know it at the time but I could have had the room cleaned daily for an additional fee which I should have done because once a week service just did not cut it.

The web has them as offering a full breakast but their website says continental but a sign at the front desk says breakfast (must be an identity crisis.)

Whatever it is, the breakfast is lacking with terrible dispenser coffee, dispenser OJ and apple Juice, all the sweet cakes and packaged danish one could ask for and a loaf of sliced bread. Jug of milk or 2, cereal, etc.

If you want a good cup of coffee and for that matter breakfast do better by visiting the local kwik check just up the way from this motel.

The suite was actually well appointed with sofa, desk, breakast bar and chairs, end tables, nightstands, a comfy bed, and 2 large televisions.

Kitchen had a full size stove micro and full size refrigerator.

Bring your own soap and shampoo because their idea of bathroom amenities is a wall mounted soap dispenser by the sink and another in the tub area.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I was a little worried booking this hotel whe I was up north for a wedding, however I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms are slightly updated. The beds were really comfortable which means I actually slept good! I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2016

We had this motel booked for several months in advance. Friendly staff. Wish there had some fruit for the breakfast but was sufficient. Was hard for anyone with diabetes to eat well. Room was large and super clean.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Room was what I asked for with a nice view of the fields out back. The best part was we got to open our window which made it heavenly for sleeping. Only complaint was the breakfast area. We sat at a table in there from 8 a.m. until 10:40 visiting with family members. We all stayed at the Vernon Inn because we were in town for a wedding. NOT ONCE did an employee come in to replenish anything or wipe off a table for other guests. The milk for the cold cereal was long gone in the first hour. The sweet bread was also gone. Breakfast was supposed to be over at 10 and low and behold, an employee came thru at 10:40 and glanced around and the only thing she did was replace the milk carton. A little late, the breakfast rush was over. The counter where the food was was a mess, the tables needed wiping and there was trash all over that she didn't even touch.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family