All reviews extended stay continental breakfast room was clean driftless area a great place to stay wedding wisconsin grandson
Reviewed 13 July 2018

We stayed one night with a group of car club members on our way to Delavan, WI. A great place to stay on beautiful Hwy East 14 through southern Wisconsin. Staff was helpful, room was clean and they had a nice room for continental breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I had the handicapped accessible room as I have leg troubles it was good I will make 3 suggestions 1.a slip proof mat in the shower 2.no pillow top pads on bed. 3lower bed so it's easier to get in and out of. Otherwise an excellent choice!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I get anxious about reserving in this area because often on a nice fall weekend the best places are booked....so this was available and we were pleasantly surprised. I will agree with the review about the pillows tho, they're terrible. It's such a small expense and shows your guests that you care to have nice fluffy pillows. I bet the reviews would be much better with nice pillows and more than two would be helpful. Geez I would have brought my own if I knew! And I would get rid of the grandpa recliner and replace with two smaller chairs. Kinda weird to have a big ole recliner and just one, usually there are two people renting a room.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Looked to stay in LaCross but they were all booked up. so off to this place. The room was big. looked nice. Then you get into the room, the pillows were as flat as pancakes and beds as hard as a rock!! The bars of soap so small you can barely see them! Breakfast? Well if you want toast and cereal this is your place. No eggs, no fruit!! Next time I will just drive home!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Room was spacious, had adequate furnishings, the kitchen was nice with good appliances, and appeared clean. It was quiet during out brief stay. Would have given this place a good rating, but.......

We set our stuff down on the kitchen counter, and there was a thick yellow glob of something greasy on the counter that got all over our electronics and personal items. So I went to the front desk and she gave me a rag and a spray bottle of cleaner to clean it up. Hubby wanted ice, no ice bucket, so used a plastic bowl. Took a glass out of the cupboard, and yikes. It was covered in a thick, sticky pink substance. Check the rest of the glass, and all but two were dirty. Room has not one amenity. No pad of paper, no pen, no lotion, no shampoo, no coffee or tea, no napkins or paper towels, absolutely NOTHING! Toilet was not clean, it had a dark ring and other "spots" that could have easily been swished away if they had bothered to clean it. Even the soap dispenser in the bathroom didn't work, so no soap by the sink. Soap in shower smelled exactly like the toilet cleaner I use at home -- now we know what they used the toilet cleaner for. Both my husband and I got a rash, and my skin felt burned. Shower curtain was covered with that rusty colored grim and mold. Ick. The sink faucet had toothpaste residue from previous guests on it. Oh, and the hair all over the bathroom floor confirmed that this bathroom had not been cleaned. Have to say the bed was very comfortable, pillows a tad hard. There was no blanket for the bed, just a very thin coverlet that was about the weight of two sheets. But the makeup on the sheets just about did me in. Breakfast was as expected. Coffee, 2 kinds of juice, pre-packaged sweets, and dry cereal. We had coffee and juice and left. All this for $165 plus taxes and fees. So not worth it. This place could really be top notch, but their housekeeping crew needs to be replaced with people that know their job and actually care!!!

(PS: don't drink the water from the faucet, it is so bad)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple