“Perfect lunch for our trip!”
Review of Albatross Drive-In

Albatross Drive-In
Cuisines: American
Description: Order at window. Outside seating. Burgers, chicken, etc. and plenty of ice cream
Reviewed 28 August 2018

This is exactly what our day needed. Not fussy at all, the place almost has a picnic atmosphere. Corn hole for adults and sandbox for kids provided. The bacon on the burgers is super-delicious and the shakes are amazing. Busy, but not crazy.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

On our trip to Washington Island we needed an ice cream cone. What a disappointment. The place was busy because it was THE only place. Vanilla was tasteless and the swirl like root beer. Save your money for Culver’s going home.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed on the island for a long weekend and ate here 3 times - good food. My brother-in-law said their burgers are in his top 5 of any he has ever had. They also have a little bar to grab a beer with your meal. Fun place!

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

My two teen boys with big huge holes for stomachs as well as their dad ate here while I went shopping. They said this may have been their favorite place of our whole trip. They got burgers, hot dog, brats and a shake. The place looked packed when I dropped them off around 3 pm... but, they where done when I came back to pick them up in about 30-45 minutes.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

This is a good stop to make before getting in to your bike ride. It is located in a convenient location and offers some great burgers. The cowboy burger is a great choice. Everything we ordered did not disappoint. I would recommend the malts as well. My son raved about the hot fudge malt.