“Excellent Food”

Add it.
M-N-M's
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Waunakee
Reviewed 7 September 2017

One of the best places to go in Waunakee to catch up with friends. Great sandwiches and smoothies. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I will drive 20 miles out of my way (really about 2.5) to get coffee from any place other than a chain. Went here for the first time this past weekend. The staff was super, the place was cute inside, and, most importantly, the latte was great! I didn't have any of the food items but they looked like they were worth trying as well. I'm pretty picky about my lattes, and when I am in town I will be back in line.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Great place for breakfast or lunch. nice sandwhiches and wraps, smoothies, coffee, ice cream, quiche, pancakes, breakfast treats. Friendly staff and quaint atmosphere. Nice owners. You order at the counter and they'll deliver food to your table. a few nice tables outside as well.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

This is a great coffee shop, whether you just want to grab-n-go with a cup of joe, or just hang out with friends over a latte.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The greatest, friendliest, helpful family I have met.
Coffee - I always have a latte and since I have become milk sensitive, they have almond milk available.
The sourdough bread is absolutely delicious. Needless to say I always have sourdough sandwiches.
They have created a welcoming ambiance topped with their unique personalities.
Highly recommended.