“OUTSTANDING FRENCH RESTAURANT”

Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Le Reve is a classic French bistro in the heart of the village of Wauwatosa. Le Reve offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner along with a beautiful display of traditional French pastries.
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Five of us came here for a birthday dinner. I had the Beet Salad and the Salmon Dinner. Beet salads have become fashionable in recent years and I love them, so I've had quite a few, and I must say this is as good as any. I also tend to eat a lot of salmon and my meal was the best I've had in recent memory. This is a wonderful place.

1  Thank Jdeppman

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

The coworkers that I went with picked this place and I must say I was nervous as I've never been here before or really tried authentic French food like this. I was pleasantly surprised! I tried the scallop crepe (I never had a crepe before) and it was SO good! I had some frites too and they were delicious! The place is cute and cozy. I didn't have dessert but their pastries looked good. I would definitely go back for another crepe and some frites!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Passing through the area with some good choices for lunch and lucky for us, we chose this one! It was exactly what I was hoping to find around WI but never thought I would! It is for those who like quality, taste, and impressive food, great service along with reasonable prices and a true French atmosphere, wow, that's a mouth-full so fill yours up too - here, and bring some pastries home....wish we would of - the pastries at the counter are a work of art! We're from Racine, we have many Danish bakeries (delicious) but nothing like the fancy French - I'm still dreaming about all of it!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here by accident with all the construction in the area and was nicely surprised with the lunch we had. Service was fantastic and food was very well done. We will be back on purpose next time.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Did you ever go to a restaurant and feel like a kid in a candy sho because everything looks so good, you can't make up your mind which items to choose and then once you select what you want, you feel like inothing you imagined is as good as this? Well, go to Le Reve and experience that feeling. The chef is creative and each time I go, I try something new. Desserts/pastries like these aren't found anywhere.

1  Thank kgriotxyz