“Very good food!”

Add it.
China House
Ranked #22 of 44 Restaurants in Whitewater
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Very clean restaurant. Great food! Located on a main drag. Easy to find. Looks small on the outside but lots of seating inside.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

I've been to alot of chinese places and I'm not too sure why but this place is my favorite. I like the selection of veggies they put in dishes. I typically get the Chicken Lo Mien or Singapore Mei Fun. Lastly, this place is the ONLY place I LOVE THEIR CRAB RANGOON. Truthfully when you first see it it's weird because the wonton is legit yellow but the amazing goodness that lurkes inside is fenominal. A MUST TRY!

also btw, their sesame chicken and Chicken Brocc is good too

Reviewed 26 April 2016

My favorite part of ordering Chinese is the crab rangoons; these were TERRIBLE. My first bite I thought maybe I had ordered wontons (blech) by mistake. A second bite confirmed they tasted like cardboard. My husband agreed they just had no flavor.

We ordered a quart General Tso's Chicken takeout for dinner for both of us. I thought the presentation was nice, the broccoli looked fresh and not all stumps. The chicken was overcooked - dry and chewy. The service seemed slow compared to what I'm used to at other Chinese restaurants. But I assume that's because they need the extra time to overcook the food.

I did see the sign on the register that they don't take credit or debit cards. Not an issue for me, but kind of surprising in a college town.

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

Ordered carry out and got there to pick up and they Said they don't take credit cards...why that was mentioned at the time I placed the order IDK......food was OK.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

The food always tastes great. It is prepared fresh when you order it. You won't regret stopping here.